Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad won’t connect to the I internet. My lap top and iPhone does. I have done all the on/off routine

My iPad won’t connect to the internet. I have carried out all the rebooting etc

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 3:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 4:12 AM

You should perhaps consider a simple restart (i.e, power-off - then back on) of your Home Broadband router - prior to restarting your iPad.

A restart of your Home Router is often all that is needed to resolve any DHCP or routing issues that are preventing your device from connecting to your home network or the internet.

I hope this helps to resolve the problem.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2020 4:12 AM in response to BoarderTerrier

You should perhaps consider a simple restart (i.e, power-off - then back on) of your Home Broadband router - prior to restarting your iPad.

A restart of your Home Router is often all that is needed to resolve any DHCP or routing issues that are preventing your device from connecting to your home network or the internet.

I hope this helps to resolve the problem.

My iPad won’t connect to the I internet. My lap top and iPhone does. I have done all the on/off routine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.