Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM card does not work in new iPhone

Hi

So i recently swapped over my sim card from an iPhone 6s to a 6 and i never seem to be able to connect to a mobile network. It always says searching or no service. I know for sure that this sim card works and have restarted, deleted network settings and even restored the phone but this problem still persists. There is no mobile data update and iOS is up to date. So what could i do to use mobile data with this sim card on this phone ???

Thanks for your time in advance

iPhone 6

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 3:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 3:05 AM

What did your carrier say about this? See if this helps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201415

3 replies

SIM card does not work in new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.