Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I customise the color or the form of the clock in the lock screen?

Hi!

i was just wondering, if there is any option or application which can customise the color or the form of the clock in the lock screen...

if you know any im inetested :)

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 11:44 PM

Hi! You can’t customize it entirely and use multi colors. But the color of the font of the time and date and the things in your status bar do change according to your wallpaper. The 3 colors that I’ve noticed are Black (when the wallpaper is a very light or white colored), White (when the wallpaper is of a darker shade) and Lighter black or close to brown (when the wallpaper is off-white color, or beige).

Hope it helps :)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2020 11:44 PM in response to Nemabel

Hi! You can’t customize it entirely and use multi colors. But the color of the font of the time and date and the things in your status bar do change according to your wallpaper. The 3 colors that I’ve noticed are Black (when the wallpaper is a very light or white colored), White (when the wallpaper is of a darker shade) and Lighter black or close to brown (when the wallpaper is off-white color, or beige).

Hope it helps :)

Can I customise the color or the form of the clock in the lock screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.