Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

color distortion on macbook pro

At a certain position of the screen, the colors on my macbbok pro late 2016 are distorted - the light color becomes very bright, and other colors become faded, what could be the problem?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 12:35 PM

Hey ZimmerONE1,

I see that you're noticing an issue with the colors on the display of your MacBook Pro. I'll be happy to help out. 

Follow the steps under "If the colors don’t look right" here: If your Mac display doesn’t look right - Apple Support. The steps include changing the display profile and calibrating the display. Keep us posted. 

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2020 12:35 PM in response to ZimmerONE1

Hey ZimmerONE1,

I see that you're noticing an issue with the colors on the display of your MacBook Pro. I'll be happy to help out. 

Follow the steps under "If the colors don’t look right" here: If your Mac display doesn’t look right - Apple Support. The steps include changing the display profile and calibrating the display. Keep us posted. 

Cheers!

color distortion on macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.