Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stacks option has disappeared

These replies haven't solved the problem - I can't find the option to use Stacks in the Finder in Sierra. I've restarted in Safe Mode, minimized all other windows, closed all other apps, selected all the items on my desktop and then right-clicked - nothing works.

MacBook Pro 15", OS X 10.11

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 9:31 AM

Thank you, ER! I have to apologize - I thought I had the latest OS (Sierra), because I recently had to have Apple replace a lot of the innards of my Macbook Pro. They for some reason must have restored it with Sierra. I'll now get Catalina and assume all will be fine. I appreciate it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2020 9:31 AM in response to Eau Rouge

Thank you, ER! I have to apologize - I thought I had the latest OS (Sierra), because I recently had to have Apple replace a lot of the innards of my Macbook Pro. They for some reason must have restored it with Sierra. I'll now get Catalina and assume all will be fine. I appreciate it.

Stacks option has disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.