Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete/remove a Contacts' photo?

Hello.

How does one remove/delete a Contact's existing photo in an iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS v13.3)? I don't mean replacing it too. There used to be a delete option in old iPhone 6+.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 9:04 PM

Weird change by Apple. It was so easy to do it from Contacts app's edit on a contact. :(

8 replies

Jan 5, 2020 11:11 AM in response to antdude

Do you use Facebook contacts, or maybe Linkedin contacts? It could be that is the problem with the menu you are seeing. I get into a contact, then tap Edit. From there, tap Edit under the photo. That gives me the opportunity to use a different one, it lists Suggestions and Animoji. I can also tap a link for All Photos. If I tap Edit again under the photo, I can see Assign to Contact, Edit, Duplicate and Delete. I am using an iPhone 11 Pro on iOS 13.3.

How to delete/remove a Contacts' photo?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.