Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clash of clans account not on my Apple ID

I got a used phone recently and I logged into my old Apple ID and my clash of clans base that I was playing on from my old Apple ID was not there. In another thread somebody said to ask iTunes support for the credentials or help, so here I am now.

thanks please reply soon

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 6:24 AM

We are users like you, not Apple employees, so we don't have access to your data to make the changes you are requesting.

contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2020 6:24 AM in response to Konstantine22

We are users like you, not Apple employees, so we don't have access to your data to make the changes you are requesting.

contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Clash of clans account not on my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.