Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Sources tab on Apple Health.

The Sources tab is missing on Apple Health app. All I have summary and browse. I need it back to add something. Phone is a xs and updated to version 13.3 Thanks in advance for any advice!

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 8:41 AM

1 reply

Jan 7, 2020 4:37 PM in response to Summers321

Greetings Summers321,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're curious how to add data to the Health app on your iPhone.

The following guide provides helpful information for adding data to Health: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Specifically, check out the following section: "Enter information about your health

Open the Health app and tap the Browse tab.

Tap a category, like Activity.

Tap a subcategory, like Steps.

Tap Add Data in the upper-right corner.

Enter the date, time, and data for that activity.

When you're finished, tap Add."

If further assistance is needed, it would be helpful to know what item you'd like to add to Health.

Cheers.

Missing Sources tab on Apple Health.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.