You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

audible app on ios

Hi All

I have an issue with the Audible App on my iPhone XR.

Last night my iPhone locked up with no free space available. On further investigation I found Audible App was taking up 60GB of data. My library on the device only contains one item so I removed it from the library on my device. This though did not free up any space the only way I found to free up the space was to remove the App completely.

In chatting with Audible they don't see this as an issue!!

They could not see why I would not want to do this, sure an App should clear up the space when you remove the data?

Has anyone else had this issue and have you a better solution?

Regards

Malcolm

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 5:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 1:05 PM

Sorry you're having trouble with a third party app, mate.

Unfortunately, if Audible is not able to assist with their app there's not much we can do. This is an Apple forum, not Audible. Best I can suggest is try uninstalling, then reinestalling the app and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, you're going to need to take it up with Audible again.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 6, 2020 1:05 PM in response to malcg

Sorry you're having trouble with a third party app, mate.

Unfortunately, if Audible is not able to assist with their app there's not much we can do. This is an Apple forum, not Audible. Best I can suggest is try uninstalling, then reinestalling the app and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, you're going to need to take it up with Audible again.

audible app on ios

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.