Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime

My daughters have an iPhone 7 that they share and my other two children have an iPhone 5 SE that they share. Recently they all spent a couple of weeks visiting their father out of state. I have family sharing with multiple parental controls set on both phones. However, when I attempted to FaceTime call my daughters iPhone 7 it brings a screen on their end that states “Restricted Contact” and will not allow them to answer. I am able to FaceTime call the iPhone 5 SE without and trouble. And I can make and receive regular phone calls from the iPhone 7, just no FaceTime. I do not have FaceTime blocked on their phone and cannot figure out how to change this. I did try using their phone to FaceTime call other contacts and the phone gives the same message of “Restricted Contact”. Any suggestions????

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 9:43 AM

See if anything here helps.

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply

FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.