Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my iPhone block a FaceTime contact that my iPad will accept?

iPad always accepts FaceTime calls to/from my daughter. iPhone shows them incoming and then blocks me from connecting. I don’t care if the iPhone thinks she is a blocked contact or not, if I say I want to connect then let me connect. Her phone calls to me also go straight to voicemail. Her number is not in my blocked contacts.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 4:52 PM in response to stubutts

"Thanks, but FaceTime works on my iPhone it just doesn’t work for my daughter. That’s what i don’t understand. No problem FaceTime with anyone but her o iPhone and I can FaceTime with her on iPad. Thanks"

-------

You are welcome.

Getting this to Work:

Show your daughter my above reply, seeing if she can get it working.

Any Security Software?:

If she has any third-party Security Software installed, then uninstall it, as it may be blocking this all out.

Why does my iPhone block a FaceTime contact that my iPad will accept?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.