Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Powerbeats Pro Sound Issues

My Powerbeats Pro have stopped playing music from my iPhone. When I open iTunes and start playing a song I hear the first few notes very faint and staticky, then nothing. I can use the earbuds for a phone call and hear without the same issue. Although I’ve never felt the volume using the phone was loud enough.

My iPhone is an 11 Pro Max with software version 13.3. The Powerbeats Pro are running software version 2C48. I have reset my iPhone and tried everything I can think of with no change.

I suspect this has started since the update to 13.3 but I can’t be 100% certain of that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 4:15 PM

I just connected the Powerbeats Pros to my iPad running 12.4.3 and they play music through iTunes without issue. I disconnected them from the iPad and reconnected to the iPhone and now they’re working as expected.

Not sure why this would have happened but thought I’d share my experience back with the community.

If you experience a similar issue, try pairing the earbuds with another device and see if they work. Here’s hoping this helps someone else.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2020 4:15 PM in response to CR-M3

I just connected the Powerbeats Pros to my iPad running 12.4.3 and they play music through iTunes without issue. I disconnected them from the iPad and reconnected to the iPhone and now they’re working as expected.

Not sure why this would have happened but thought I’d share my experience back with the community.

If you experience a similar issue, try pairing the earbuds with another device and see if they work. Here’s hoping this helps someone else.

Powerbeats Pro Sound Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.