Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone x music playback 'glitches'

Hi there, I have an iPhone X 256GB in excellent condition, lately the playback of music via Apple Music app cuts out as in 'static like glitches' very frequently to the point it is not acceptable. This is happening regardless of whether I use AirPods, wired head phones or a bluetooth connected speaker, even in my car.

The music on the device is a combination of CDs imported to my Mac and AppleMusic purchased then synced to my iPhone via my Mac computer. I have had many iPhones before and been syncing music to them all long before this over many years (I have a large collection) and this is the first time I have experience any glitching with an iPhone playback. Nothing else has changed in my processes except it occurring with an iPhone X. What could be causing this? What can be done to fix it?

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 4:33 AM

Hello,

Hmm, I don't know, but you might look at this:

If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted - Apple Support

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone x music playback 'glitches'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.