Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Non-stop music playback on gapless albums turned glitchy

Hi there.

I have many albums in my Apple Music that contain non-stop music over several tracks. It was an enjoyment to listen to them when they transit smoothly, you wouldn't notice a change of track numbers in the process.

However, ever since I upgraded to iPhone 11 Pro Max (or iOS 13, whichever applies), the Music app seemed to be glitchy in the sense that there is a tiny but noticeable gap or stutter between non-stop tracks. As a result, the music appears not as smooth to the hearing on the iPhone. When checked against the source on iTunes for PC, the transition was still perfect.

Wonder if anyone has encountered this problem. Or if there is a way to work around this issue from my end, do share it with me (or us).

Thanks heaps!

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 6:32 PM

Hello marcofromspoleto, I just updated my iOS to 13.2 and the music issue is resolved for me!

Sorry to hear that your Music app is still not at its best performance yet. Hope that the issue will be resolved for you soon.

Similar questions

4 replies

Non-stop music playback on gapless albums turned glitchy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.