Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recently updated to ios 13.3 and I now see Welcome Series - NRCC at the bottom of a Private Browsing Mode message screen (which I don't want to see). WHAT propaganda is this and how do I delete it?

recently updated to ios 13.3 and I now see Welcome Series - NRCC at the bottom of a Private Browsing Mode message screen (which I don't want to see). WHAT propaganda is this and how do I delete it?

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 3:40 PM

9 replies

Jan 6, 2020 8:51 PM in response to QuickPost

Thank you again. I don’t care about the window itself but I don’t recall ever opening NRCC (before seeing it today - see circled area in lower left corner of my earlier photo) so I don’t understand why it is a ‘Welcome Series’ at all on my iPad. I would like to delete that completely even if i cant learn why it has appeared at all. Any thoughts on that? Oh, and when I closed that site today after opening it out if curiosity, it simply drops to the same place on this window.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.