Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio not always coming through both speakers

Hi, I’m using an IPhone 8 and have had no issues with it that a restart couldn’t solve prior to this issue. For some reason, music audio (typically only audio on SoundCloud) has randomly stopped playing out of both speakers (the bottom one has no vibration or noise coming from it when audio is playing) it makes audio super quiet and dulled on this app specifically while audio is perfectly fine on any other app or video. Restarts and hard resets havent helped yet, any advice :(?

iPhone 8

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 8:16 AM

If the issue appears just using SoundCloud app, I think it's not related to any iPhone problem.

Sometimes, in such a situation, deleting that app, restarting your device, then redownloading / reinstalling the app can be helpful. But I do not use that app, and perhaps that procedure could cancel data related to that app.

So, before making any attempt, I would try and contact Soundcloud's support team and ask them.

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2020 8:16 AM in response to emilymynhier

If the issue appears just using SoundCloud app, I think it's not related to any iPhone problem.

Sometimes, in such a situation, deleting that app, restarting your device, then redownloading / reinstalling the app can be helpful. But I do not use that app, and perhaps that procedure could cancel data related to that app.

So, before making any attempt, I would try and contact Soundcloud's support team and ask them.

Regards

Giulio

Audio not always coming through both speakers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.