Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I edit my photos on my PC?

Is there anyway to edit my photos on Icloud thru my PC? I'm only doing it on my Iphone now and I googled this and it said to download the Icloud app which I did and it made no difference. I'm not sure what I'm doing here. Help!

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 2:22 PM

Hello, jjnona!

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! From your post, it sounds like you're looking for a way to edit iCloud photos from your PC. I love being able to edit my photos, and would be happy to lend a hand.

Since you wouldn't be able to edit photos directly on the iCloud app or on the iCloud website, you can download them, then use the editing software you like most to edit these photos.

Check out the section "Download your photos and videos from iCloud Photos" to download photos to your PC in the following support article:

Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

For additional help with photos on your PC, check out:

Get help with iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2020 2:22 PM in response to jjnona

Hello, jjnona!

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! From your post, it sounds like you're looking for a way to edit iCloud photos from your PC. I love being able to edit my photos, and would be happy to lend a hand.

Since you wouldn't be able to edit photos directly on the iCloud app or on the iCloud website, you can download them, then use the editing software you like most to edit these photos.

Check out the section "Download your photos and videos from iCloud Photos" to download photos to your PC in the following support article:

Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

For additional help with photos on your PC, check out:

Get help with iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

Have a great day!

How can I edit my photos on my PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.