Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no icloud photos app for windows 10 at Microsoft store! I would like to edit my picture on my desktop as I do on my ipad. Thanks

How can I use icloud photos same way as I use it on iPad with the ability to edit as I do on my ipad or iphone?

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 3:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 4:01 PM

When you edit on your iPad you are using Apple's "Photos" app which is installed on the iPad. You can download photos from iCloud to your Windows computer by using the internet browser on the computer and logging in to www.icloud.com or you can install and use iCloud for Windows to download the photos. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

Either of those methods will result in the photos being available on your Windows computer but Apple does not have any photo editing software that runs on Windows. Windows 10 has built in applications for that or you can use a 3rd party application.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2020 4:01 PM in response to shiraz1110

When you edit on your iPad you are using Apple's "Photos" app which is installed on the iPad. You can download photos from iCloud to your Windows computer by using the internet browser on the computer and logging in to www.icloud.com or you can install and use iCloud for Windows to download the photos. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

Either of those methods will result in the photos being available on your Windows computer but Apple does not have any photo editing software that runs on Windows. Windows 10 has built in applications for that or you can use a 3rd party application.

There is no icloud photos app for windows 10 at Microsoft store! I would like to edit my picture on my desktop as I do on my ipad. Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.