Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Editing photos in iCloud.com on Mac

Once I put my photos in an album in iCloud.com, how do I edit the pictures (ex rotate, crop, etc)

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 3:05 PM

Most people "put their photos in iCloud.com" by setting their phone and their computer to use iCloud and then just taking pictures with their phone. The pictures get to iCloud.com automatically. (You can upload photos directly to iCloud, but that seems slow and cumbersome.) Likewise, the pictures can be edited on your iPhone or in Photos on your Mac. Changes go to iCloud.com automatically, and then the other devices are updated to include the changes. The interface on the website iCloud.com isn't used for editing. It's pretty clever that you can use whichever of your devices is handy.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 3:05 PM in response to CJT4photos

Most people "put their photos in iCloud.com" by setting their phone and their computer to use iCloud and then just taking pictures with their phone. The pictures get to iCloud.com automatically. (You can upload photos directly to iCloud, but that seems slow and cumbersome.) Likewise, the pictures can be edited on your iPhone or in Photos on your Mac. Changes go to iCloud.com automatically, and then the other devices are updated to include the changes. The interface on the website iCloud.com isn't used for editing. It's pretty clever that you can use whichever of your devices is handy.

Editing photos in iCloud.com on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.