Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone trade-in

I have received my new iPhone but despite my request i have not received any details of how to send in my old phone. I have erased the phone contents as instructed but don't know where to send it and haven't received any postage instructions. Does anyone know what they do?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 10:49 AM

4 replies

Jan 8, 2020 12:52 PM in response to anniebrt

Hi, the details as to how you're going to send your trade in device will be send along with the trade in kit. It'll usually arrive 3-5 business days from the day you receive your order. Also, you might find this link extremely helpful as your questions can be also found here: https://www.apple.com/shop/trade-in (Just go down and look for Frequently asked Questions)

Jan 8, 2020 12:11 PM in response to kb1951

Thank you for taking the trouble to reply. I tried that but the contact link page is not working. Im wondering if this is this normal? I expected a smooth trade-in and that I would receive an email giving me instructions but it didn't happen and I can't now ,get to speak to or even email a support person to find out what to do. I find it frustrating and stand to lose the entire trade trade in value of my previous phone.

iPhone trade-in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.