Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Virus/calender

I get these calendar alerts that I cannot delete or do anything to that say “ your iphone may have a virus “ and also “ Kate sent you 5 photos “ with links . HELP . I can’t get rid of them and I don’t know how I got them . I don’t search the web often , I mainly use YouTube . And my apps .

Alyssa.kieki \ snap

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 12:58 PM

If you go to Calendars at the bottom of the screen there, do you see a calendar listed that matches the color of these events? If you see a strange calendar there under Other or Subscribed, can you uncheck it? Then you may want to check, it seems they get will add a strange mail account. Go to Settings>Passwords & Accounts and see if you find a strange email account there. It may be where the calendar syncing is coming from. Delete the account from there.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2020 12:58 PM in response to KitKat615

If you go to Calendars at the bottom of the screen there, do you see a calendar listed that matches the color of these events? If you see a strange calendar there under Other or Subscribed, can you uncheck it? Then you may want to check, it seems they get will add a strange mail account. Go to Settings>Passwords & Accounts and see if you find a strange email account there. It may be where the calendar syncing is coming from. Delete the account from there.

Virus/calender

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.