Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I sold my Apple Watch to a friend but didn’t know my 8 year old niece put her Apple ID on the watch but it’s still on my Apple ID but I’d won’t let my friend add it to his phone

My 8 year old niece put her Apple ID in my watch and I don’t know how she done it and it still on my account but I sold it and it won’t let my friend use it with his phone do I need to delete it from my account first

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 4

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 12:25 PM

You need to get the Watch back, unpair it from your iPhone using your niece's Apple ID. Then get your nieces Apple ID off of your iPhone.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

1 reply

I sold my Apple Watch to a friend but didn’t know my 8 year old niece put her Apple ID on the watch but it’s still on my Apple ID but I’d won’t let my friend add it to his phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.