Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Memory full - reloading - an apple on the screen! Can’t turn it on. iPhone 7

After reloading my IPhone 7 with full memory (I had a message on screen that IPhone is running out of memory) I cant turn it on! I read in web about this problem and saw that many people have this problem. I have only an apple on my screen. And it shows me ITunes. I can’t recover only restore, but I don’t want because I have many photos on it and don’t have reserve copy or backup file! Wtf, Apple?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 6:25 PM

Sorry, but if you haven't backed up your iPhone, and your phone is disabled with the connect to iTunes on the screen, your data is gone. You'll need to erase your phone using the directions in this link --> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2020 6:25 PM in response to VLisovyi

Sorry, but if you haven't backed up your iPhone, and your phone is disabled with the connect to iTunes on the screen, your data is gone. You'll need to erase your phone using the directions in this link --> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Memory full - reloading - an apple on the screen! Can’t turn it on. iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.