Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

White Dot On IPhone 11 Screen?

Hello,

Ive just noticed a white dot in my IPhone 11 Screen, I’m wondering if that’s a dead pixel, or something under my screen protector?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 7:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 6:52 PM

Hi ScytheDem,

It seems you're having trouble with your display, and I want to help.

If you think it might be under your screen protector, the only way to find out would be to remove it.

If you find there's an issue with your display, you will want to seek service with Apple Support, or the nearest Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Good luck.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2020 6:52 PM in response to ScytheDem

Hi ScytheDem,

It seems you're having trouble with your display, and I want to help.

If you think it might be under your screen protector, the only way to find out would be to remove it.

If you find there's an issue with your display, you will want to seek service with Apple Support, or the nearest Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Good luck.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

White Dot On IPhone 11 Screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.