Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Intermittently loosing signal on XR throughout the day only resolved by restarting the phone

Hi,

Since updating my Iphone software approx 2 months ago my phone looses all signal up to 3 times per day. Only way to resolve is to restart the phone. The phone is less than a year old. I have been with the same network for 5 years + and never had a problem like this before. My friend has exactly the same problem and they are with orange. Only started occurring on XR after the software update.

I have contacted my network provider who say there is no issue with my network and they have had ongoing problems with anyone on XR who has updated software.

How do I resolve this it's causing me significant problem.

Kind regards

Victoria

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 3:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 3:07 AM

Try to restore network settings ..... go in settings , general and restore ; then restore network settings

1 reply

Intermittently loosing signal on XR throughout the day only resolved by restarting the phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.