Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Malicious intent, remotely

I have proof of remote tampering with my mac mini 2 to the extent of affecting the inner operating system, it connecting to other servers, changing my profiles and creating new ones for me on different sites. My local police station said of the possible type of case mine has the lowest priority. I think if Apple itself saw an example of the 2781 page program I am looking at right now that perhaps their backing would help. Suggestions?

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 6:30 PM

It sounds like you've got some malware to eradicate, my friend.

Tell us more about your machine and the OS it's running so we can be of more help.

Meanwhile, download EtreCheck from the Mac App Store (free, and very highly regarded here in the Communities).

Run the app and see what it can tell you about what's going on with your machine. Post a copy of the report here so we might assist you better. (EtreCheck will reveal no personally identifiable information.)

EtreCheck in the Mac App Store

Alternately, give MalwareBytes a shot at identifying the malware that may be compromising your system.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2020 6:30 PM in response to Mac-mini-2

It sounds like you've got some malware to eradicate, my friend.

Tell us more about your machine and the OS it's running so we can be of more help.

Meanwhile, download EtreCheck from the Mac App Store (free, and very highly regarded here in the Communities).

Run the app and see what it can tell you about what's going on with your machine. Post a copy of the report here so we might assist you better. (EtreCheck will reveal no personally identifiable information.)

EtreCheck in the Mac App Store

Alternately, give MalwareBytes a shot at identifying the malware that may be compromising your system.

Malicious intent, remotely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.