Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm not able to downgrade from catalina, I want to my system should work same liek before when i was using mojave or siera

I'm not able to downgrade my macbook pro 2012 from "catalina" I try all tutorial when I erase the old hardsic but still in base system catalina coming,,,, and made the usb bootable but cannot load what the ssssstttt.

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 8:17 AM

More Rais wrote:

I'm not able to downgrade my macbook pro 2012 from "catalina" I try all tutorial when I erase the old hardsic but still in base system catalina coming,,,, and made the usb bootable but cannot load what the ssssstttt.

You need a viable backup to restore your old macOS.

Revert your Mac to a previous macOS version - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2020 8:17 AM in response to More Rais

More Rais wrote:

You need a viable backup to restore your old macOS.

Revert your Mac to a previous macOS version - Apple Support

I'm not able to downgrade from catalina, I want to my system should work same liek before when i was using mojave or siera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.