Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW TO SEARCH FOR ARTISTS ON iTunes Store!!!!!!

No options for searching artists, so how do you purchase or even search for individual artists collections at the iTunes Store.

This really sucks and after I redeem my card I'm never ever using Apple Music again!!!!!!!

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 3:57 PM

Hello, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, gameknight!

From my understanding, you have questions about searching for artists and purchasing music via iTunes.  I’d be happy to help!

Depending on your device, the steps to purchase songs will be a bit different, so I’d recommend checking out: Add and download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store - Apple Support  This includes steps for purchasing music and searching for it from the iTunes Store on various devices.

It’s important to note, that if you’re using a Mac, there are steps to help you add the iTunes Store to the sidebar included in the article above.  This will allow you to use the Search bar on the upper left of the Music app, then select the iTunes Store to purchase songs and albums.

If this doesn't help, let me know the answers to the following questions:

• Which device are you using?
  • Are you receiving an error when you try to locate the artist?
  • Are you using the iTunes Store, or Apple Music app?

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2020 3:57 PM in response to gameknight

Hello, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, gameknight!

From my understanding, you have questions about searching for artists and purchasing music via iTunes.  I’d be happy to help!

Depending on your device, the steps to purchase songs will be a bit different, so I’d recommend checking out: Add and download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store - Apple Support  This includes steps for purchasing music and searching for it from the iTunes Store on various devices.

It’s important to note, that if you’re using a Mac, there are steps to help you add the iTunes Store to the sidebar included in the article above.  This will allow you to use the Search bar on the upper left of the Music app, then select the iTunes Store to purchase songs and albums.

If this doesn't help, let me know the answers to the following questions:

• Which device are you using?
  • Are you receiving an error when you try to locate the artist?
  • Are you using the iTunes Store, or Apple Music app?

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Take care!

HOW TO SEARCH FOR ARTISTS ON iTunes Store!!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.