Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i make a data copy if my screen its completly useless?

Hi, my screen has no response, i just recently bought a computer and never sync my iphone before so when i connected it to make the data copy itunes just ask me to confirm in my phone the access to the computer but the screen is completly useless and i cant do it!

There is a way to skip that authorization with my account, other phone, other kind of confirmation?

-Sorry for my english, i'll improve :)

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 3:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 3:21 PM

Alquinta wrote:

There is a way to skip that authorization with my account, other phone, other kind of confirmation?

There is not.

Backups must occur before catastrophes. After a catastrophe it is too late.

Similar questions

4 replies

Jan 10, 2020 5:55 PM in response to Alquinta

It needs a working touchscreen to allow the trust. Apple might do it for a repair fee, but their repair terms state that they reserve the right to reset a device to factory settings. They also may offer a complete service replacement.

You might contact a third party repair shop. One might be able to temporarily install a working touchscreen to extract the data into Apple’s backup format. However, that’s generally not going to be of any use without a device to restore the data to. Also, that kind of work may disqualify a device for future Apple service or replacement.

How do i make a data copy if my screen its completly useless?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.