Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Virus protection

Hi, can anyone please help me with some antyvirus program. I think my Iphone has been under some virus.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 4:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 4:42 AM

The emails are scams.

As with all such messages, the only step you need to take is to delete the email. That’s it.

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

6 replies

Jan 11, 2020 4:26 AM in response to petra26

iPhones cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware by merely clicking on a link in Safari, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your iPhone or/and have Jail Broken.

You need to look at the way you share your sensitive and valuable informations of your device with your friends and family members.

Jan 11, 2020 4:43 AM in response to petra26

virus and malware are software only way to install new software on an unjailbroken ios device is apples app store mails sms or websites can't install software on ios devices

website popups, sms or mails saying you have virus's and malware are just another version of https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Irish+virus+found+this+in+my+images+folder_b644d7_5345217.jpg

Virus protection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.