Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get my voicemail to work since the last update checked the carrier no problems keep getting notifications of new voicemails but cannot connect ?

What can I do to get my I phone voicemail to work ?

no success since last update checked with carrier problem not there

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 9:18 AM

I am getting repetitive messages saying I have a voicemail and on the phone screen it has a red dot indicating a msg when I press the call voicemail button it immediately says call failed

i called my number from my mobile and left a msg but have been unable to retrieve

it worked without problem prior to the iOS update

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2020 9:18 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

I am getting repetitive messages saying I have a voicemail and on the phone screen it has a red dot indicating a msg when I press the call voicemail button it immediately says call failed

i called my number from my mobile and left a msg but have been unable to retrieve

it worked without problem prior to the iOS update

Jan 11, 2020 9:09 AM in response to Enmd

What exactly do you mean that voicemail won't work? Are people able to leave voicemail? Are you not able to see the number of voicemail messages you have? Are you not getting notifications?

And voicemail is a carrier responsibility. If you are not getting voicemail, then the carrier saying problem not theirs is incorrect. If they support visual voicemail it needs to be properly configured on your account, and if they do and it isn't working, then they need to reset it.

I cannot get my voicemail to work since the last update checked the carrier no problems keep getting notifications of new voicemails but cannot connect ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.