Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HACKED IPHONE AND IPAD AND MACBOOK PRO

Someone has remotely taken control of my iPad, iPhone and access them frequently. They remove my facial recognition for my banking apps, my Fios, and My Verizon app. They hacked into my Roku player too. They use Game Center and

control center (access within app) which I’ve disabled a 100 times and still remotely it’s switch back. I’ve changed Apple I’d password a thousand times. Erased and restored all devices multiple times. I gave away my MacBook Pro because the same thing was happening. That MacBook Pro new owner lives in another state and so far has had no problem.

anyone have this experience? Thank you. I’m thinking of getting a flip phone if this can’t be solved.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 7:37 AM

iPhones & iPads cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware by merely clicking on a link in Safari, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your iPhone or/and have Jail Broken.

You need to look at the way you share your sensitive and valuable informations of your device with your friends and family members.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2020 7:37 AM in response to Community User

iPhones & iPads cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware by merely clicking on a link in Safari, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your iPhone or/and have Jail Broken.

You need to look at the way you share your sensitive and valuable informations of your device with your friends and family members.

Jan 11, 2020 9:58 AM in response to deggie

my Phone/iPad is being accessed remotely, that’s a fact. I just need help with a fix to stop the unauthorized access. I removed both devices from iCloud. Is the old school flip phone safer for calls and using my iPad for apps.

Jan 11, 2020 7:50 AM in response to SravanKrA

I have deleted just about all apps. Amazon, Macy’s and two banks are the only apps aside from Apple that can’t be deleted. I don’t share any info with anyone. How can I find out if these devices are jail broken? They were purchased directly from Verizon May 2019

Jan 11, 2020 8:00 AM in response to Community User

Sounds to me like one or more of your accounts have been compromised. The devices themselves definitely have not been.

You need to examine and explain the behavior you're seeing calmly and logically. Since your Roku device is also seemingly affected, you can be fairly certain this has nothing to do with the specific devices being used. We need to determine the root cause(s) of your issue and address them.

Jan 11, 2020 8:48 AM in response to KiltedTim

Hi~~Thank you for your response. When I purchased the 10xr, I was also offered the choice of adding an iPad for a bundle supposedly great deal. I did. I’ve had the same number since 2001. Agent said he had to add a temporary 3rd phone number to activate the new 10xr and iPad. The 3rd number I was told would be terminated within 24 hours. I left the Verizon store with dual SIM cards in the new iPad and iPhone 10xr...sharing data. My phone soon started rerouting my incoming and outgoing calls. After completing about a dozen repetitive network resets, “preferred line” menu appeared showing that my calls were going to “”unavailable. My primary line was not the default. BTW “preferred line” is not a menu option on 10xr according to Verizon tech support and Applecare. But I have the screenshots from iPhone. Called Verizon days later and they said the temporary line was still active and now will be deactivated. Afterwards, iPhone service was very sporadic. 1 bar signal strength in my home. 4 bar signal strength once I stepped across the threshold leaving my home.

My phone was waking throughout the night and I would see websites unknown to me in the Safari web history the next morning. Odd phone behavior, disabling facial recognition, requiring Apple ID for messages, email, every app I used and every time I’d use the apps. I’ve now had phone replaced 3 times and 3 SIM cards. Changed passwords for banks, deleted my fios because someone else had control of the app.

Help. Is my phone/iPad a clone. Thank you

Jan 11, 2020 9:04 AM in response to Community User

Rightohaveprivacyalways wrote:

iPhone service was very sporadic. 1 bar signal strength in my home. 4 bar signal strength once I stepped across the threshold leaving my home.

This indicates nothing more than poor reception in your home. Probably due to the construction of the building.

My phone was waking throughout the night and I would see websites unknown to me in the Safari web history the next morning.

Waking for what? Notifications? Have you considered using Do Not Disturb?

It's possible the charger or cable you're using is bad.

Do you have any other Apple devices? Do you share an iCloud account with anyone?

History will sync across devices.

Odd phone behavior, disabling facial recognition

Explain EXACTLY what is happening here? Do you have to set up FaceID again, or are you just being told you have to enter your passcode to enable faceID? If the latter, that's normal. The passcode must be entered after an extended time of not unlocking the phone. This is a security feature.

requiring Apple ID for messages, email, every app I used and every time I’d use the apps. I’ve now had phone replaced 3 times and 3 SIM cards.

Then the problem is NOT the device. The chances of multiple devices suffering the same hardware failure are minuscule.

hanged passwords for banks, deleted my fios because someone else had control of the app.

How is that related to your phone?

Help. Is my phone/iPad a clone. Thank you

No. It is not a "clone"

HACKED IPHONE AND IPAD AND MACBOOK PRO

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.