Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad calender ads I can’t seem to dele

Hi all!

Recently, I’ve been getting these annoying ads on my iPad and they are recurrent. I can’t delete them, they appeal and re-appear and they pop-up via notifications.

How do I delete them and prevent them from re-appearing? Does this require updating, or can I keep this iOS?

Many thanks in advance!

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 11:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 3:39 AM

I tried the email notification option, we’ll see if it works, but it’s not ideal.

if I log in via iCloud, the spam notifications don’t even show up there, only on my iPad.

Maybe it’s because I have an iPad, I can’t do much, or else I need a new iCloud mail for my device.

10 replies

Jan 11, 2020 1:25 PM in response to orhan162

Try this:

How to report and remove iCloud calendar spam

1. Open Safari and log into iCloud.com
  2. Open the Calendar app.
  3. Open the spam event and click Report Junk.
  4. Tap ok.

When you report calendar spam as junk, it will also be removed from all of your Apple devices that are synced with that iCloud account.

ipad calender ads I can’t seem to dele

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.