Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

google ads started showing up today everywhere on my ipad. even on the calcolator!

google ads started showing up today everywhere on my ipad. even on the calcolator!. How to delete, stop this crap?

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 3:06 PM

2 differing tales in search including "hidden" calculator. No matter. I'll delete the sucker, try another...if that fails, I'll Delete that and just reach into my pocket for my iPhone. That iOS does have its own.

Thanks for steering me. Must have downloaded the thing back at iPad 1 and it's been there ever since.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2020 3:06 PM in response to Meysam272

2 differing tales in search including "hidden" calculator. No matter. I'll delete the sucker, try another...if that fails, I'll Delete that and just reach into my pocket for my iPhone. That iOS does have its own.

Thanks for steering me. Must have downloaded the thing back at iPad 1 and it's been there ever since.

google ads started showing up today everywhere on my ipad. even on the calcolator!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.