Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Screen/Color Distorted

The iPad (iPad Air 2) was not dropped or exposed to extreme temperature. Sorry In advance for a poor description. I really don't know how to best describe it. The screen has shadow images. The colors are also faded some are bright. Sometimes parts of images are missing. The best way to describe it is whited out. You can see that a little bit in the second image. You can see in the first images the boxes are highlighted blue when they aren't supposed to be. Thanks in advance for any help.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 1:14 PM

Hello,

You will need to call Apple for assistance.

Contact AppleCare

6 replies

Jan 11, 2020 1:26 PM in response to Cat_M_87

What is it that you think we can do then? We can’t sprinkle fairy dust and magically fix your device. Your iPad’s display is failing and would need to be replaced. We are end users, like you. We cannot perform hardware repairs. Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Center are the only ones who can repair/replace your device.

Jan 11, 2020 2:12 PM in response to QuickPost

You can say you display is failing and maybe someone know the exact part that can be replaced. End users are often a great resource of knowledge. Apple is the only authorized service center but not the only. My device would not be repaired due to the age. They would want me to buy a new one. If was under apple care or it was newer. I would take it because it would be worth the money. Right now if I open it up I don't have to worry about anything being void or worry about repairing it again due to it's age. Why so smug and stuck up? Get your nose out of the air. Jeez.

iPad Screen/Color Distorted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.