Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I show battery percent on iPhone 11 ?

How to show battery percentage on iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 7:21 PM

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe you're able to display the battery percentage all the time on any of the iPhones that have the "notch" at the top of the display (iPhone X and up) because it doesn't fit. You CAN see the percentage quickly by swiping down from the top right side of the screen to view the Control Center. There it has enough space to show both the icon and the percentage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2020 7:21 PM in response to MHW54

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe you're able to display the battery percentage all the time on any of the iPhones that have the "notch" at the top of the display (iPhone X and up) because it doesn't fit. You CAN see the percentage quickly by swiping down from the top right side of the screen to view the Control Center. There it has enough space to show both the icon and the percentage.

How do I show battery percent on iPhone 11 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.