Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air 3 weak screen

I bought iPad Air3if from month ago and I found defects under the home button there is a Gabe between the screen and the metal body And after one month the screen cracked with no reason of fall down

anyone Else had this ???

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 12:06 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Jan 13, 2020 6:09 AM in response to yih146

I would contact Apple Product support and service, in Cupertino,,Calaifornia U. S. of A..

Tap on the link below and scroll down some to get to the Apple Product Support section and phone numbers for your location/region.

https://www.apple.com/contact/

Calmly speak to a customer service rep/tech.

Plead your case with them.

See what outcome will prevail with your 1 month old iPad Air 3.

Best of Luck!

Jan 13, 2020 6:08 AM in response to yih146

There is nothing to br done.

We are just all users, like you, here.

What do you expect us to do for you?

You posted before.

This screen issue is NOT a common occurance.

Something happened with your screen. Either from the case you were using or something happened from your own use or negligence.

You did not purchase extended AppleCare+ right away, so that left your new iPad Air 3 vulnerable to any possible user damage for two months!

So, the expensive repair/replacement device cost is now on you!

Sorry that this has happened, but this is the reality and why I always purchase extended AppleCare+ for all of my iOS devices, either at purchase time or as soon as I am enable ( which risks self-damaging my own devices before they have been paid for warranty coverage, as well, just like you did ).

Standard, free, LIMITED, one-year AppleCare only covers product manufacturing defects and not any other type of user damage.

You didn't purchase extended AppleCare+ or decided not to purchase right away.

You gambled and took a chance your new iPad would not get damaged, by you, somehow, within 60 days and your luck ran out!

Unfortunately there is nothing anyone here or Apple can do for you and, unfortunately, this is going to cost you a lot more money to replace, now.

Your iPad Air 3 screen issue is NOT a common defect or flaw.

Sorry & Best of Luck to You!

iPad Air 3 weak screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.