Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not edit my reminders on my Windows PC. I have an iPhone and iPad with the last iOS. How to solve this?

I can not edit my reminders on my Windows PC. I have an iPhone and iPad with the last iOS. How to solve this?

I can see them, but I cant edit details as in my iPhone or iPad. How I can fix this?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 10:56 AM

Hi mflores1640,

It's not possible to have all the Reminders editing options available in the web version of Reminders at this time.

You can add a note and complete reminders, change the name and appearance of lists and see your completed reminders as detailed in the article above.

If you have suggestions for how you would like Reminders to work in the future, please leave that feedback here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Good luck.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2020 10:56 AM in response to mflores1640

Hi mflores1640,

It's not possible to have all the Reminders editing options available in the web version of Reminders at this time.

You can add a note and complete reminders, change the name and appearance of lists and see your completed reminders as detailed in the article above.

If you have suggestions for how you would like Reminders to work in the future, please leave that feedback here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Good luck.

Jan 15, 2020 9:38 AM in response to mflores1640

Hi mflores1640,

It sounds like you're having trouble with your Reminders, and I want to help.

Where are you unable to edit reminders? Are you receiving an error?

Some Reminders can be edited on the iCloud website as seen here:

Create and delete reminders on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Repeating reminders cannot be completed outside of the app on iOS, iPadOS, or macOS.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.