Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

devices showing in my apple account

Good afternoon, I have a query reference my devices. I have a Windows 10 PC, which shows correctly as a Windows Device, but I also have another device which says it's a windows device called iPhone with the same name as my Windows PC. Have tried to remove this device but it says "Device Not Found. No longer associated with your account".

Any ideas as to what has caused this and how to fix?

TIA

Mick

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 6:58 AM

3 replies

Jan 13, 2020 10:39 AM in response to Mick-RW

You are welcome. The only other thing I can think of is to contact Apple ID Support to see if they can help.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

Jan 13, 2020 10:22 AM in response to Eric Root

Eric Hi,

Thanks for your response. Tried what you suggested and that worked, in that it removed the actual Windows PC and one of the false iPhone devices. But have not been able to remove the second one. Tried uninstalling iCloud, then re-installing, but couldn't remove the second false iPhone device.

Thanks once again for your help

Cheers

Mick

devices showing in my apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.