Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i convert a HEIC File tp jpeg?

Once a picture has been taken and stored in my iphone in HEIC, can it be converted to jpeg? I have change my setting for all future pictures on my phone, but I need to access photos taken while it saved in HEIC mode.

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 9:50 AM

I found an app on Microsoft store that converts HEIC photos to jpeg for $2.99 C. You can convert more than one picture at a time and save it to any folder you choose. The 5th app from the left.

3 replies

Feb 6, 2020 10:42 AM in response to trudy183

Does this app work?cause i have the same problem. I have about 2.000 photos-videos on my i-phone and more than half are in heic format, which unfortynately windows 10 can't open. i' m trying to find a solution so i can copy them to my pc. Apple custom servise told me that the company is aware of this problem, but there is no solution at this moment.I need some help!

Feb 8, 2020 4:05 PM in response to iosif6

I haven’t been able to get it to work after purchasing the app. I’m no techy though. Also found out to convert videos you need to buy a different app. This one doesn’t do both 😡. I’m not buying it till I can figure out how to convert the others. Best thing to do is change your settings back to jpeg

how do i convert a HEIC File tp jpeg?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.