Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long should it take for icloud drive to sync between my phone and my pc?

A few minutes ago I added files to my icloud drive on my iphone and on my PC but the iphone doesn't see the files I added on my PC and viceversa. How long should it take for icloud drive to sync between my phone and my pc? Should I expect a lag or immediate syncing? Any setting I should change to see immediate syncing?

Thank you

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 12:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 3:09 PM

Hi giorus,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you are seeing a delay from the time you add files to iCloud drive on either your iPhone or your PC, and when that file appears on the other device, and want to know how long it should take.

I'm glad to help with this.

The amount of time it takes for changes to upload depends on which app you use, and on your network connection.

This article has full details: Access iCloud Drive files from your iPhone and other devices

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2020 3:09 PM in response to giorus

Hi giorus,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you are seeing a delay from the time you add files to iCloud drive on either your iPhone or your PC, and when that file appears on the other device, and want to know how long it should take.

I'm glad to help with this.

The amount of time it takes for changes to upload depends on which app you use, and on your network connection.

This article has full details: Access iCloud Drive files from your iPhone and other devices

Best Regards.

How long should it take for icloud drive to sync between my phone and my pc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.