Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I have lost my phone, please help to know how can i get access my photos saved in icloud.

Hi,

Good morning!

I have lost my phone, please help to know how can i get access my photos saved in icloud.

Thanks.

Br.

ILIAS

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 8:40 AM

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in the phone, you can use any computer internet browser and log into iCloud.com and go to the Photos app there. You can also turn on iCloud Photos in a replacement phone or other device and the photos will sync to it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on in the phone but did have an iCloud Backup, you can't view the contents of the backup but you can use it to setup a new device. See: Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2020 8:40 AM in response to rahmanilias0

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in the phone, you can use any computer internet browser and log into iCloud.com and go to the Photos app there. You can also turn on iCloud Photos in a replacement phone or other device and the photos will sync to it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on in the phone but did have an iCloud Backup, you can't view the contents of the backup but you can use it to setup a new device. See: Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hi, I have lost my phone, please help to know how can i get access my photos saved in icloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.