Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacOS Catalina Attachment / File sending Problems

I have a weird issue since I started using MacOS Catalina. I can't attach files ... I'm using Airmail, All-In-One Messenger and several other Appstore programs and i can't drag and drop files (pictures, PDFs etc.) to send them! (not even with an attach button)

For example I made a screenshot and it saved on my Desktop and after i can't drag and drop (can't even attach) the PNG file into a Airmail app, or into a Facebook messenger or other programs... its just not working I'm grabbing the file and after like nothing happening... UNTILl I'm copying the file to my DOWNLOAD folder ... everything works fine from that folder ... and only from that folder! I even started to use other mail programs (Spark) and its the same problem! I can only attach files from my download folder! Im searching since weeks for this problem and I couldn't find a solution!

• I gave a full access almost all of my programs in security
  • I turned off all of my third party apps
  • I checked the Firewall setting
  • I checked sharing settings

Is there something for this "bug"?

Thanks a lot!

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 9:13 AM

After 3weeks of suffering... i figured out the problem! Im using RightFont font manager on my computer and i reinstalled the whole system and after when i activated my fonts in the manager the system totally went crazy the the RightFont 5.8.2 caused all the attachment problems!

8 replies

MacOS Catalina Attachment / File sending Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.