Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stop the Christmas music!!

How the dickens do I stop Christmas songs I've purchased playing on my ipod? Is there not just a simple way to stop purchases showing on my ipod? I've tried some of the (it turns out, ineffective) suggestions on Communities, but no matter what, those Christmas songs just keep appearing. If I want them on there, I want to be able to sync them rather than always have them on the ipod...

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 12:33 PM

Since you haven't mentioned what these suggestions are, you will have to fogive me if I discuss something that you have already tried.

Are you Syncing music from iTunes on your computer to the iPod? If so, you can remove the songs from the iPod at a Sync by unticking the songs in your Library and selecting Sync only tickekd songs and videos from the Sync Summary options. If you want to do this, please ask and I will offer steps to help you achieve this.

If you are subscribed to Apple Music, that's a different matter.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2020 12:33 PM in response to Calamity James 2001

Since you haven't mentioned what these suggestions are, you will have to fogive me if I discuss something that you have already tried.

Are you Syncing music from iTunes on your computer to the iPod? If so, you can remove the songs from the iPod at a Sync by unticking the songs in your Library and selecting Sync only tickekd songs and videos from the Sync Summary options. If you want to do this, please ask and I will offer steps to help you achieve this.

If you are subscribed to Apple Music, that's a different matter.

Stop the Christmas music!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.