Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if the seller dose t what to return or answer my call, how can I get someone to help me?

What if the seller doesn't answer or return my text or calls, how can I still get it working??

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 10:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 10:12 PM

rudiz48 Said:

"What if the seller dose t what to return or answer my call, how can I get someone to help me?: What if the seller doesn't answer or return my text or calls, how can I still get it working??"

-------

Take this Up With the Seller:

When it comes to a private sale, take that up with the seller. If purchased off of a Web site, view the site's Terms & Conditions. If anything under that applies, perhaps something can be done, not on your part, should it/they have been disobeyed in any applicable particular manor whatsoever it may be.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2020 10:12 PM in response to rudiz48

rudiz48 Said:

"What if the seller dose t what to return or answer my call, how can I get someone to help me?: What if the seller doesn't answer or return my text or calls, how can I still get it working??"

-------

Take this Up With the Seller:

When it comes to a private sale, take that up with the seller. If purchased off of a Web site, view the site's Terms & Conditions. If anything under that applies, perhaps something can be done, not on your part, should it/they have been disobeyed in any applicable particular manor whatsoever it may be.

What if the seller dose t what to return or answer my call, how can I get someone to help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.