Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I found out a scammer had me purchase two itunes gift cards worth $200 in total. They said one of them supposedly wasnt able to be activated but the other was. I want to find out how i can be refunded for the two card?

Hi, I found out a scammer had me purchase two itunes gift cards worth $200 in total. They said one of them supposedly wasnt able to be activated but the other was. I want to find out how i can be refunded for the two card? please let me know if there is any information you need from me. I dont need the itunes cards so if it can be refunded back to the card i used to purchase it that would be great.

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 7:56 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

I don't know that they will give you a refund but the following from About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support

may help:

If you believe you're the victim of a scam involving App Store &

iTunes Gift Cards or Apple Store Gift Cards, you can call Apple at

800-275-2273 (U.S.) and say "gift cards" when prompted.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2020 7:56 AM in response to ejones12

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

I don't know that they will give you a refund but the following from About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support

may help:

If you believe you're the victim of a scam involving App Store &

iTunes Gift Cards or Apple Store Gift Cards, you can call Apple at

800-275-2273 (U.S.) and say "gift cards" when prompted.

Hi, I found out a scammer had me purchase two itunes gift cards worth $200 in total. They said one of them supposedly wasnt able to be activated but the other was. I want to find out how i can be refunded for the two card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.