Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to update some apps for my MacBook Pro. I keep getting message "Unable to update "name of software" . To update this app, you need to accept it on the Account page in the App Store." Where is that confounded "Account Page in the App Store"?

I need to update some apps for my MacBook Pro. I keep getting message "Unable to update "name of software" . To update this app, you need to accept it on the Account page in the App Store." Where is that confounded "Account Page in the App Store"?

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 9:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 2:09 AM

Click your name in the bottom left corner.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.1.1; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.3; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.4.1;  HomePods, audioOS 13.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.