Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Minecraft crashing/will not load

I got Minecraft on my iPad (6th gen) about a week ago. It has worked fine until it started crashing on me yesterday. Today I went to play and it won't even get past the loading screen. I've tried turning off the iPad and forced reboot. Nothing.

Update: Just tried it on my iPhone 7+ and it won't load there either

Update 2: I just got out my old Amazon Fired Tablet 8 that I had before I got my iPad and it loaded right up. Also loads fine on my PC, so it must be an Apple thing.

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 8:20 AM

If an app is broken the app developer needs to fix it.

Did you recently update Minecraft?

Have you contacted the Minecraft developer or checked to see if they have a support forum or site?

YOu can go to the App Store and Minecraft’s page, look at the reviews - you will likely need to change the sort to most recent, and see what other players are saying

If it is working on other platforms then yes, it is likely an app issue. And the burden is on developers to fix their app issue.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2020 8:20 AM in response to Courtjester138

If an app is broken the app developer needs to fix it.

Did you recently update Minecraft?

Have you contacted the Minecraft developer or checked to see if they have a support forum or site?

YOu can go to the App Store and Minecraft’s page, look at the reviews - you will likely need to change the sort to most recent, and see what other players are saying

If it is working on other platforms then yes, it is likely an app issue. And the burden is on developers to fix their app issue.

Jan 19, 2020 2:38 AM in response to Skydiver119

We have same issue on IPad Pro and IPhone 6 both up to date both able to play minecraft till 3 days ago now either freezes on white minecraft screen with the bars along the bottom or get past that but when you try sign in to account freezes ??? Tried hard re boot , tried reset network settings , tried uninstall then re install , also brought app again as fresh but still nothing ?? Anyone have an answer my daughter is disable so she relies on minecraft a lot 😬😬

Minecraft crashing/will not load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.