Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have customized the Touch Bar, but cannot get it to stay the way I want it

I have customized the Touch Bar, but cannot get it to stay the way I want it. If I touch the left arrow < it disappears, If I touch extension preferences, I get the control panel to customize it again. It returns to the way it was when I hit done. How do I get the customized tools to stay in the Touch Bar?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 1:14 PM

Hello  JamesBsupport1, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand from your message you are in need of some assistance with customizing the Touch Bar on your MacBook Pro. 

These articles will provide you with information on making changes whether it's for the Control Strip or specific apps: 

How to use the Touch Bar on your MacBook Pro

Customize the Touch Bar on Mac

All the best.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2020 1:14 PM in response to JamesBsupport1

Hello  JamesBsupport1, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand from your message you are in need of some assistance with customizing the Touch Bar on your MacBook Pro. 

These articles will provide you with information on making changes whether it's for the Control Strip or specific apps: 

How to use the Touch Bar on your MacBook Pro

Customize the Touch Bar on Mac

All the best.

I have customized the Touch Bar, but cannot get it to stay the way I want it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.