Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How does someone gain access to utilize and work through your phone?

In my account - my devices - there is a picture of my phone (iphone 7 Plus) and it says right above it that I am signed in and running iOS8, macOS Yosemite, watch OS1, or later on these devices. Then it lists iPhone (??? what is this?) and my iPhone 7 Plus.

Any ideas why there would be an iPhone listed there? and how am I running all of these macOS and watchOS devices?

I am really aggrevated with this. NOT the first time this has happened. I lost total control of my other iPhone sometimes. Then I would look back at those specific times and calls were being made. I tried to make a call and got a recording that my call could not be be completed as dialed because someone else was using my phone at that time. I would like to know how this happens.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 9:15 PM

What have you done about resolving this thus far? Let us know so we can rule out some common things that can be done to guard against this type of behavior from your iPhone.

Fist things first, Log out this Apple ID that you have and create a new one and log into that. That will more than likely end all that you are experiencing. From what I can understand, there is someone other than yourself on the same Apple ID. You need to get your own.

Here is some detailed information on how to change your Apple ID Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Good Luck

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2020 9:15 PM in response to super_annoyed

What have you done about resolving this thus far? Let us know so we can rule out some common things that can be done to guard against this type of behavior from your iPhone.

Fist things first, Log out this Apple ID that you have and create a new one and log into that. That will more than likely end all that you are experiencing. From what I can understand, there is someone other than yourself on the same Apple ID. You need to get your own.

Here is some detailed information on how to change your Apple ID Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Good Luck

Axel F.

How does someone gain access to utilize and work through your phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.